Saturday, April 2, 2011

February Report 2007

Dear Family in Christ,

Rosa and I are doing fine. We are pleased how our work for the Lord is going. The prison work is wonderful. Rosa is helping with library duties, she checks books out and she also checks the books as the inmates brings them in.

We have several groups of inmates coming to the library each group consists of about 13 men and each group have 45 minutes. While they are in the library they read, some will watch videos of TV evangelists, and some choose to talk with us. They usually talk about their lives and they ask us to pray for them.

It is so wonderful to cherish what the Lord can do in their lives. Because the Lord has bless us so much and He also can bless them as well. There is not a stain the Lord cannot clean.

Somedays I go to the Mall of Abilene, this is more like the work I have done for several years. I just didnt know how this would work in Abilene. The employees in the stores are getting to know me. The owner of this clothing store saw me and decided that I needed a lucky charm and he put one around my neck. I could not turned down the offer. With this incident it gave me the opportunity to talk with him. When Rosa came to pick me up she was surprised, and asked who gave you that?

We have been in contact with some of the people in Portugal, most of them are doing fine. Please pray for them.

Thank you all for your love and prayers for us and the work.

In Christian love,

Robert and Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment